9th International Conference on Multiphase Flow and Heat Transfer (ICMFHT 2024)
Please make a cheque on International Money Order to International ASET Inc. and mail it to the address below:
International ASET Inc.
Unit No. 104, 2442 St. Joseph Blvd.
Orléans, Ontario, Canada
Postal Code: K1C 1G1
Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Extended Notification to Authors
Extended Early-Bird Registration
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €250 EUR registration
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €150 EUR registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference