7th International Conference on Multiphase Flow and Heat Transfer (ICMFHT’22)
April 7, 2022 - April 9, 2022 | Lisbon , Portugal
The 7th International Conference on Multiphase Flow and Heat Transfer (ICMFHT’22) will be delivered in-person in Lisbon and virtually, providing the opportunity of online presentation for the people who can not travel for any reason. Attendees will be able to connect with researchers from across the globe and network in-person or virtually. The registration fee for virtual participation is reduced.
The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISSN and ISBN, indexed in Google Scholar, and archived permanently in Portico.
The 7th International Conference on Multiphase Flow and Heat Transfer (ICMFHT’22) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to Multiphase Flow and Heat Transfer. The goal of ICMFHT'22 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICMFHT'22 is an acronym for International Conference on Multiphase Flow and Heat Transfer.
Topics for ICMFHT’22 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Boiling and Condensation Fundamentals and Processes
- Experimental Measurements
- Flow and Heat Transfer in Porous Media
- Multiphase Flow and Heat Transfer in Micro and Nano Channels
Poster Board Dimensions:
Authors presenting via poster boards are to be informed that poster boards are 90 cm height and 70 cm width.
Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Extended Notification to Authors
Extended Early-Bird Registration
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the conference will be submitted for possible publication in the Journal of Fluid Flow, Heat and Mass Transfer (JFFHMT) (publication fees may apply)
Learn More »